The NHL “No Words" commercial is one of the best ever made. The players, in order:
1. Jean Beliveau (captain)/Pete Mahovlich, Montreal Canadiens, 1971.
2. Bill Guerin, New Jersey Devils, 1995.
3. Chris Osgood, Detroit Red Wings, 1998.
4. Ray Bourque, Colorado Avalanche, 2001.
5. Brett Hull, Dallas Stars, 1999.
6. Mark Messier, New York Rangers, 1994.
7. Glen Wesley, Carolina Hurricanes, 2006.
8. Darren McCarty, Detroit Red Wings, 2008.
9. Teemu Selanne, Anaheim Ducks, 2007.
10. Bill Ranford, Edmonton Oilers, 1990.
There’s only 39 days until hockey.
that feeling when you listen to a song with good heaphones for the first time and suddenly you notice 7 new instruments, a child singing harmonies in the background, and you’re just sitting there wide eyed and in love with the song all over again
Well, I never thought I would see someone try to recreate what people wore in the concentration camps in WWII and why they would try to make it trendy is beyond me. This is absolutely disgusting. I am sick to my stomach. As a Jew, this is incredibly offensive. Who the hell would ever think this is cute and fashionable? I used to like Zara, but after this I am never shopping there again. Fuck Zara this is utterly disgusting.